[nabs-l] Android and Mobile Accessibility

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:52:01 UTC 2011

Android is just an operating system that Google makes available to all manufacturers. There are Android phones on all carriers. You can find Samsung, Motorola, HTC and other brands. The only thing those phones have in common is the Android operating system. It's what happens with PC's. No matter what the brand is, they come with Windows.