[nabs-l] dating seaghted people Vs. Blind people?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:25:30 UTC 2011

First of all, I don't understand, Joshua, how you believe dating a blind
person would double your dependence while traveling? I'm a compitent
traveler and a totally blind one at that. I am a musician as well. To be
honest, I don't care whether or not my boyfriend is sighted or blind. It's
who he is that counts, not his disability or lack thereof.