[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun May 29 00:22:58 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have asked David Dunfy to record this summer's meeting in Orlando
and he has agreed to do so, so barring any unforeseen technical
problems, the recording should be available shortly after the
convention in July. As for Oregon's student division, I have been
informed that Chrys Buckley was recently elected president. Tina, are
you in contact with her? If you would like to talk to someone about
growing your new division, you can contact Domonique Lawless, your
regional representative, at
dlawless86 at gmail.com
or contact me at
nabs.president at gmail.com
A few years ago, I compiled some sample state division constitutions,
meeting agendas, etc. and I'd be glad to share these materials with
anyone upon request.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org