[nabs-l] An additional question about selecting university

David davidb521 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:32:16 UTC 2011

Hi. Personally, I wouldn't base my university decision on whether I will be
subject to prejudice, unless the environment has a strong reputation for
extreme prejudice against blind people. You should go to the university that
feels right for you. I really don't think that the size of the city will
make a whole lot of difference, but I suppose that in a small town, more
people will see you, and become used to seeing a blind person. However, in a
larger city, there is a more diverse population, so you may not stand out as
much. Best of luck to you.
David