[nabs-l] An additional question about selecting universety

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon May 30 18:43:44 UTC 2011

I echo Dave's comments. The one comment I'll make is that Philadelphia is
*wonderfully* easy to get around. The public transportation is good, the
directions people tend to give you work admirably well most of the time and,
most importantly for me, traffic signals work the way I remember them
working thirty years ago around the rest of the country -- with lights
changing at regular intervals and most predictably.

Mike