[nabs-l] An additional question about selecting universety

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:50:17 UTC 2011

I think it just depends on each particular city... There are large cities with terrible transportation and small towns with great transportation.
I went to school in Bloomington, Indiana. Transportation works really well in there, and the city is not that big. It's basically a college town, with 30000+ students and a huge campus. With my guide dog I found things to be just fine in there. I could walk to places and if not there were city and university buses.