[nabs-l] Android and Mobile Accessibility

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:41:59 UTC 2011

Chris,
  The iphone isn't even close to universally provided by carriers.  If
it were, I'd have a lot less of a gripe with t-mobile.  *smile*  I
think sprint doesn't carry it either-that's two of the top 5 carriers
in the USA.  I actually think the only ones that do carry it are
Varison and at&t...so maybe my t-mobile problem will go away in a year
or so.
  Respectfully,
Kirt