[nabs-l] rehabilitation center question

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:48:37 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,
I just wanted to let you know that your message has appeared on the
list eleven times in the past two hours. I am thinking there might be
something wrong with your email program that I'd suggest checking out.
Best,
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org