[nabs-l] Blindness vs. Other Minority Groups

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:53:34 UTC 2011

YEs.  That makes sense.  People tell me one thing, and I see
another.  Deq is a very able person, and I see a lot of
discrimination against Africans, African Americans (who didn't
come here straight out of Africa) and Latinos being discriminated
against in the education system because teachers say, "These
people are not intelligent."  The blind are also discriminated
against in the same ways.
Beth