[nabs-l] Christian lists

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:45:11 UTC 2011

Ashley I sent you an email after i saw your message on faith-talk and
things Anyway

i sent you some address for groups you can join.
If you did not get that email i will post them here.

1. icctalk
Icctalk is a good friendly group of people and  has prayer requests
that get put out on that group it is an off shoot of the christian
inter active christian community which i will talk about below there
are other people on that group that don't go on the site much.
The interactive christian community of spoken word ministries ran by
rev tim snider and obviously you would need a mike but it is totally
free for all people to join. the site in case any of you want to check
it out is www.iccsite.com

Also a friend and i do help moderate a email group ourselves.
It is called Christians_Today

You can go as deep as you wish to and things. By the way iccsite.com
you are invited to check it out.
Back to my group we always welcome new members and things.
To subscribe send blank email to
Christians_Today-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

There are two other group i will mention SeasonsChat
It is a very good group for chatting and things like that Karolyn
Philips runs this group same with another group i will menton as well.
We do go very deep on these groups you can go as deep as you wish to.
anyway to subscribe send email to
SeasonsChat-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

There is also group called ShareThePrayer

This group provides a place for prayer requests and just place to
share prayer requests things like that.
To subscribe send blank email to
ShareThePrayer-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

If you go to seasons ofrefreshing.org  you can particapate in a on
line voice chat you don't have to sign up or anything just download
the client tc  client that is then just put your name in then enter
the room no password is required no sign up is required s just down
load the tc client and you are ready to go. note you would need a
working mike.

the site is www.seasonsofrefreshing.org

I hope these groups will be helpful for you and i hope to see you on
them or some of them.