[nabs-l] Christian lists

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Nov 2 18:58:07 UTC 2011

Ashley:
I have one.
Maribeth Flin is our owner.
groups.yahoo.com/groups/apostleslist
This list is for Apostolic Pentecostals and those interested in what we believe.
There are 4 people on this list, but 3 of us are active members.
The list owner doesn't log on, so she lets me use the password, so I
can moderate the list.
To subscribe, E-mail this address.
apostleslist-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To post, apostleslist at yahoogroups.com.
This is not just a message for Ashley, but for others that would be
interested in joining this list.
Blessings, Joshua