[nabs-l] Fw: Upcoming NFB Colorado State Convention

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Nov 3 11:36:11 UTC 2011

    ----- Original Message -----
From: Scott C. LaBarre
To: NFB Affiliate Presidents List
Cc: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 5:31 AM
Subject: Upcoming NFB Colorado State Convention

Greetings Friends, the NFB of Colorado will be conducting our 57th Annual State Convention this coming weekend and we will be streaming general sessions and the banquet live.  Attached you will find our agenda.  The stream will begin Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. mountain time.  Please go to www.nfbco.org and follow links for the state convention to find the stream link.  We will also try to send out an email to the various lists with a direct link to  the stream.  We are honored to have Patti Chang, National Board Member and President of the NFB of Illinois, as our National Representative and she will deliver an outstanding and sensational banquet speech Saturday evening.  So, be sure to tune in to catch Patti's speech and many, many other wonderful items.
Thanks,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com, and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.