[nabs-l] IPod touches

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:11:08 UTC 2011

Hey Sam, haven't actually followed this thread I admit, but this
subject line interested me :)
Another cool thing about the touch is the ability to pair a bluetooth
keyboard up to it and use that to input commands and things if you are
not comfortable with typing on a touch screen. I will admit that I was
not comfortable with that at first, and am still really not. But I've
gotten used to it, somewhat. I'm actually using the braillenote that i
own to type into here now, :)
 which counts as a keyboard/braille display.
Best,
Josh

Sent from my iPod

Email: joshkart12 at gmail.com