[nabs-l] IPod touches

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:33:27 UTC 2011

Go Android!! Oh, sorry. I'll refrain now. Anyway, I teach the iTouch
and it is pretty easy to learn and use. I'm' not so keen on IOS5 at
the moment though ...

Thanks.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/thebluesisloo

--
Nimer M. Jaber

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was sent.
If you believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify
me via reply email and destroy all copies of this email. Action taken
as a result of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient
may result in civil or criminal action. I have checked all files on my
machine for security threats. However, I will not be held responsible
for any damage caused to your machine as a result of any instructions
or attachments provided by me. Security of your machine is up to you.
Thanks, and if you don't feel that you are able to comply with these
instructions, please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies
of this email from your computer.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

Phone: (720) (251-4530)
Please reply to this email to contact me.