[nabs-l] Facebook and Accessibility (or rather lack there of)

Sam Hogle hogle.sam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:57:47 UTC 2011

Yes, I think using the mobile sight is a good alternative. It's totally
accessable, and in fact, I know some sighted people who use it because
even though they don't have accessability issues, they still find it to
be way less complicated. Also, whenever facebook changes, the mobile
sight is not usually affected. So, it's basically perfect.
Sam