[nabs-l] blindness Vs other minority groups

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 16:48:14 UTC 2011

Good morning, Joshua,
Of course, maybe that goes without saying. Yet, one ought to be
careful not to ignore a person's unique, texture which makes them
unique?  Remember this, How much fun would it ever be, if we were,
locked  within a repeteitive, homogeny?
Please don't read this as my being wrapped up in that "
"cult of the individual crap because that is not what I mean. I am
simply trying to describe my dispising homogeny particularly amungst