[nabs-l] *Hot off the presses* The Student Slate (Special Fallissue!)

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:38:47 UTC 2011

Hi Darian and Slate Committee members,

I have a suggestion for the Slate Committee.  Can you guys send
each issue of the Slate to the list? If this idea would be
easier, you could also create an email list exclusively for the
Slate.  In other words, you could start an announce-only list (or
a list where only certain people could post to it, namely the
committee or one person on it, maybe only Karen) where
subscribers would get each issue of the Slate emailed to them.
You could post a subscribe link on the NABS site once the list is
set up.  If you're familiar with the email list for the Braille
Monitor, that's what I'm talking about doing for the Slate.
Alternatively, you could just send it to this list.

Chris