[nabs-l] Jordyn Castor

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 14:55:06 UTC 2011

Dear Jordyn Castor:

    Will you please send me your email address and current contact information? This is Terri Wilcox, the Secretary for the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. Since you are  the new Michigan Association of Blind Students President, I would like your contact information. It will be a privilege working with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President