[nabs-l] Blindness vs. Other Minority Groups

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Nov 8 04:46:11 UTC 2011

Julie:
You make some great points.
As a musician, myself, I may need assistance to the stage, if I
haven't practiced the route before the concert.
As a Gospel artist, that travels alot, I don't have the time to learn
the route to and from the platform.
If it's a place I've frequently gone to, I can make it where I need to go.
When there's an instance, where I need sighted assistance, I show the
guide how to do it correctly, and it's very successful.
Some people up north don't pay any attention, but in the South where I
live, it's different.
I know, because I went through several disasters with guides, in the
Indianapolis area.
Blessings, Joshua