[nabs-l] Slightly O.T. Reporting JAWS Bugs

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Nov 8 07:59:05 UTC 2011

I'm using Jaws 12, right now, and I'm not liking it.
I guess it's because it isn't compatible with my Laptop, (I have an Acer.)
I used Window Eyes in middle school, and loved it.
Things may have changed, but I'd get more assistance from their
support in a timely manner, rather than waiting, and listening to
those long recordings, and the boring music I've complained about on
Jaws's support line.
Blessings, Joshua