[nabs-l] Statistics Course

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 8 20:09:55 UTC 2011

I'm currently taking a graduate level statistics course. I read large print
so I use a CCTV read the book. I hired a tutor who is a graduate student
concentrating in statistics. She and I work on the material twice a week for
about 2.5 hours each session. She shows me things on a whiteboard that I can
stand right in front of. One thing that I have found very helpful is
searching for topics on You Tube. There are several statistics professors
who have done video lessons and they have been very helpful. If I can be of
any help please let me know.
Melanie