[nabs-l] Textbooks

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 22:44:57 UTC 2011

Good question.
I think the VR stream is doable, but not sure what format you need to save
to in order to read on vr stream.

Another question.
If my DSS office gives me electronic material, that I read on the PC and
with jaws, how can I read them on my braille Note?
Do I just save the files to the PC, then save from the PC to the thumb drive
or sd card?

Thanks.
Ashley