[nabs-l] an awesome online converter

Rania Ismail CMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:18:11 UTC 2011

That's neat! Thanks for shareing!
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of vejas
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:12 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] an awesome online converter

Hi.
My computer teacher from CSB told me about an amazing site that
can convert your documents in a matter of minutes! This site
converts PDF files into DOC and TXT files, as well as other
types.
It's called Robo-Braille.  Here's what you would want to do to
turn a PDF into a DOC:
1.  Send the e-mail !convert at robobraille.org.  For your andbject,
type in doc, then attach the PDF file on to your e-mail.  Don't
write anything in the message; just send it.
Soon after (5-minus minutes, on average, I would say),
Robo-Braille will send you the DOC file as an attachment.  It's
awesome and requires no upgrades.
I hope you like it and find it handy.
Vejas