[nabs-l] A Question About Transcribing Recorded Audio

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:57:53 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have a rather confidential recording that is approximately three hours in
length that I would like to have transcribed. Does anyone have any
recommendations about how I might be able to go about getting this recording
transcribed? This recording is not a class lecture. I would welcome any
ideas regardless if it involves a human transcriber or transcribing
technology. If you have any ideas, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Elizabeth