[nabs-l] Grabbing and streetcrossing help

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 00:24:01 UTC 2011

Arielle,
OOh, that is scary! A guy grabbed you in the gym as you
were putting on a coat! Well,
I have the opposite experience. People often walk by me and I cannot get
their attention. I might be looking for an empty locker while other ladies
go to theirs and go about their business of  putting stuff in or getting it
out.
So I find an  empty one and use it and go on to workout.
If  I need help, I approach someone and ask.

If people interact, they do so in a polite way and often its general
conversation, not related to helping or not. Its just talk like they would
approach any other member.
Like we might talk about spin class or the latest class the gym offers. Its
unfortunate I find most classes too visual to follow. I wouldn't know the
moves and what they're doing. I have some basic moves with dumb bels and
body bars and just using my body, but I certainly couldn't do everything in
a class. I wish I could as its so fun though.

Ashley