[nabs-l] Tech Questions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:23:08 UTC 2011

Hi Justin,

I know that the Kindles themselves aren't accessible, and that
the Federation is trying to change this.  As far as the Stream,
do you know what format the Kindle books are in? If they are
EPUB, they can be played on the Stream, I believe.  DAISY books
can also be played on the Stream.  My guess, however, would be
that the Kindle would have their books in a specialized format
just for the Kindle, but I don't know.  Do you know what format
the Kindle books come in?

Chris