[nabs-l] Holiday traditions

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 05:11:29 UTC 2011

The Student Slate committee is interested in hearing from you. In our
holiday slate, we want to feature some of your favorite holiday
memories and traditions. So, stop studying, and get excited about your
upcoming breaks by telling us how your holidays are unique.

Please keep submissions to a couple of paragraphs or less and send
them to me at clb5590 at gmail.com by Friday, November 18. Please do not
submissions we receive, we may not be able to publish all of them, but
we appreciate all submissions.

Happy writing!

--
Cindy Bennett