[nabs-l] A Question About Transcribing Recorded Audio

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 04:49:19 UTC 2011

Hello Elizabeth,

First of all what format is this audio recording done in? is it
done in mp3 format or in wave format? After that there is a
program for formatting audio recordings called gold wave or you
can also use a program called cool edit. I have never used gold
wave but, I have used cool edit for editing my audio recordings.
To obtain both of these programs to download and use for both
gold wave I believe...

You can go to www.goldwwave.com to download the software and use
it. This is accessible with jfw. As for cool edit I don't have
the web site for that but, if you google cool edit you can find
it!

Anyway, I hope these and other information that I have given you
is helpful. Take care and good luck in your audio production
work.

Hugs,
amy