[nabs-l] Statistics Course

Icewolf icewolf2011 at gtwebdesign.us
Sat Nov 12 19:34:58 UTC 2011

Hello Arielle,
I am taking an introductory stats course.  Do you know of a good online
source for the critical value table that reads well with JAWS?  The one
in my book is kinda hard to follow.  This stats stuff can be confusing.
I am onto probabilities at the moment now.
Thanks,
Greg Wocher

Yesterday is forever gone, tomorrow may never come, today is the day of all days.