[nabs-l] Rozelle Wins Two American Humane Dog Hero Awards

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:56:11 UTC 2011

Congrats to Mike and Roselle.  That's an honor to have that name
retired from the use of the guide dog schools.  ANd, one thing, may
Roselle be forever running through fields with wildflowers in them.
She has shed her tired and worn-out body and she's waiting for Mike on
the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.  If anyone is familiar with it,
I'd be too.  I have a friend who loves dogs and she read the Rainbow
Bridge poem to me, well, no she didn't, but told me about it.  It's a
great poem.  Mike, I hope that Roselle and you have great times when
it's time for you to leave this world, for she awaits you at the other
side of the bridge.  I'm sure you know this poem because someone might
have told you.  I hope these awards make you feel better and help you
to realize she's watching over you now.  I know, everyone never
forgets their first dog, but she's sure to be a memory and a half
more.
Sincerely,
Beth