[nabs-l] Statistics Course

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 04:33:34 UTC 2011

Katie,
Do you know what the specific Excel formula is to compute a critical
value? I didn't know Excel could do that, but that could be a useful
command for many blind stats students. Of course, I don't recommend
that blind students use Excel to do things the sighted students need
to do by hand (like computing means and standard deviations) but Excel
could be a useful workaround when the sighted students have to look up
values in a table, since these tables aren't always fully accessible.
Best,
Arielle