[nabs-l] (no subject)

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 19:55:36 UTC 2011

Hello koby,

As for your question on using ms office 2010 access with jfw and
by using the shortkeys. Well, I have never used access at all.
Have you tried using the help menu in ms office access in which I
believe it has shortkeys for keyboard use that you can use with
jfw?

Anyway, I wish that I could help you more. Take care and good
luck with your class!

Hugs,
Amy sabo