[nabs-l] *Hot off the presses* The Student Slate(SpecialFallissue!)

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:52:10 UTC 2011

Hi Vejas,

I think it would be easier for people to get each issue of the
Slate the way I'm suggesting, instead of having to go to the Web
site and download it every time.  This would also put less
pressure on the Web site committee to update the site all the
time.  By using email, it would be a lot easier for everyone, in
my opinion.

Chris