[nabs-l] links on the pc and on the braillenote

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:52:27 UTC 2011

Hi Vejas,

By the way, I love that you said "fellow Federationists!" Oh
yeah! On a PC, using Gmail's Web interface, you would simply hit
Enter on the link and it will open a new browser window with that
Web site.  On the BrailleNote, if you're reading the email using
Keymail, put your cursor under anywhere in the link and hit Enter
with dots 2-6.  Hope this helps!

P.S.  For BrailleNote questions, don't forget the BrailleNote
list!

Chris