[nabs-l] New Nabslinkaudio.org Site Will Launch Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 21:17:04 UTC 2011

Hello david and all,

Yes, I too have gone to this site since I recovered from last
weekend's nfb of Colorado state convention and, yes there's
nothing there on the site either. I thought this was done but, I
guess I was wrong just like everyone else was occurred when they
go to this site.

It must've been due to many bugs in the system or something that
has happened who knows...

Again, thanks chris for posting this to the list and, hopefully
it will get solved soon!

Hugs,
amy