[nabs-l] Self-teaching Nemeth code

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 17:30:48 UTC 2011

hmm. check NLS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jewel
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 12:07 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Self-teaching Nemeth code

Dear all,
Next semester I'll be taking my first mathematics course as a blind
student (I took college algebra as a sighted student years ago). My
workbook will be available to me in Nemeth Braille, and I want to be
sure I knowe the Nemeth code well before next semester. I prefer not
to go with Hadley because I don't like to do all the assignments and
such. I'd like recommendations for websites, books, and the like for
teaching myself the Nemeth Braille code. I already have the Nemeth
Braille Code for Mathematics and Science Notation.

~Jewel