[nabs-l] Blindness vs. Other Minority Groups

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:57:33 UTC 2011

I know, Joshua! I have noticed that too when I've travelled down
to your neck of the woods! * Smile! I actually have family in
Arkansas (Hot Springs village,) so we go down there sometimes.
People up here and north of Maryland don't pay attention
sometimes, but I'm sure there's people who don't pay attention
down there, and I know there's a lot of people who pay attention
up here.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex