[nabs-l] techniques for shopping and trends

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:58:57 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

There's an article in the fall edition of the Student Slate
entitled "Dress for Success," which gives us some great tips on
clothes shopping and what to wear when.  If you haven't read it
yet, I encourage you to do so.  You can download the Slate at
nabslink.org.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex