[nabs-l] Accessible Calenders

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:58:14 UTC 2011

Hi Justin,

I use the Planner feature on my BrailleNote.  One of the nice
things about that planner is when you set appointments, you can
set it to sound an alarm when the time of the appointment comes
or before that time if you would want to do that.  To the best of
my knowledge, the BrailleSense and PacMate also have calendars,
so if you have a notetaker, you can do it that way.  Hope this
helps!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex