[nabs-l] Facebook and Accessibility (or rather lack there of)

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 02:00:53 UTC 2011

Tagging people in statusses is different than in pictures. There is no
edit box for pictures. You have to click on the person in the picture,
and then you can type in who it is. But yes, if you want to tag
someone so their name is linked in a post, put the @ sign before their
name. I type enough so that their name is the only one that can come
up out of all of my friends, and then i tab and shift tab back into
the edit box. You cannot do this on the mobile site either.

Cindy