[nabs-l] A Question About Transcribing Recorded Audio

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:16:33 UTC 2011

Hi Amy,

Is Cool Edit free? If so, I'd be interested in downloading it! By
the way, I think Elizabeth was trying to transcribe an audio
recording into text (like a transcript,) not edit the audio
recording and keep it audio.  That's at least how I took her
email.  But only she knows for sure what she intended to do with
that "confidential" recording.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex