[nabs-l] significance of signatures

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:07:52 UTC 2011

Vejas,
Let me preface this by saying that I have no vision whatsoever. If you
have some vision, then what I'm about to say probably won't apply as
much. I started out learning my signature letter by letter and trying
to remember the shape. Then my parents told me about what we call the
doctor's signature. This just means that you sign your first initial,
draw a kind of wavy line, then sign the first letter of your last name
and do another wavy line. In terms of guides/cards, it's always handy
to have a signature guide nearby. Your signature doesn't have to be
perfect, it just has to be something that you can repeat over and over
again the same way.
Patrick