[nabs-l] energy work and meridians

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 04:02:57 UTC 2011

I am taking some classes in energy work to go along with massage tharapy.  I am sertified in reiki, but am having trouble with meridian tharapy and sheotsu.  Does anyone know where I can get a tactile picture or moddle of the body with the meridiens and acupressure pointsclearly defined?  If there is not a place that already makes such a thing does anyone know how I might go about making it.  Some of the meridians are complicated and they cross other meridians so each meridian would have to be tactually different.  I think I would need two pictures/moddles, one to show just the meridians and the other to show the meridians with the acupressure points.  If it were pictures rather than a moddle I would need a way to see it in 3D I think or a key that explained how the meridians travel along the back and sides of the body.  It may have to be several pictures to get all angles of the body and a key to tell how the meridians connect from picture to picture.  A moddle would probebly be the best way to go but I am open to all suggestions.  I really appreciate any help, thank you so much.

Andi