[nabs-l] significance of signatures

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 13:27:25 UTC 2011

Good morning, Vejas,

         I don't know how long you have beeen without eyesight but, I
just "eyeball" my signiture with a somewhat vague understanding of
what the letters look like my signiture, I'm sure is a mechanical,
printing of each letter. Yet, my partner once had his eyesight and he
signs his name in one quick, motion.

Don't worry about those signiture guides. They claim one's signiture
is meant to be a quick, scribble and isn't supposed to matter if
one's signuiture is ledgable.
You've probably heard the same thing?
for today,
Car,