[nabs-l] Statistics Course

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:57:35 UTC 2011

There are also statistics functions on the calculators in the
notetakers.  I know there are statistics functions in the
BrailleNote, and I think there are also in the BrailleSense and
PacMate.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex