[nabs-l] Blindness versus minority groups

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:45:37 UTC 2011

Responding to the other Marc's post,

Although differences should be supported I believe that they should not be
supported at the expense of equality. If these actions or lack of actions
that are expected of the sighted will enable me to succeed socially or in
the workplace, I personally am going to attempt to emulate them when
advantageous for me to do so.

The world is heavily perception based, and sometimes it is advantageous to
do something simply for the benefit of public perception.

Mark

PS, I am M A R K the other Mark is M A R C.