[nabs-l] Body language and facial expressions

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 21:34:54 UTC 2011

that type of attitude won't get you a job or friends. Its not about fitting
into a box, its about learning appropriate communication behaviors to get
along in the world. If I decided to live in France and work there, I'd learn
French culture, ways of greeting one another, personal space, and other
customs and would also learn what was deemed offensive there. So in our
culture here, I'll want to learn the same things only differently since most
people learn by observation.
Ashley