[nabs-l] Body language and facial expressions

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 22:40:13 UTC 2011

Patrick,
Right. Facial expressions are often natural. They reflect our mood. No one
taught me to look sad, happy, worried, annoyed, etc, it just happens if I
feel that way. But some totally blind people seem so expressionless, and I
don't understand why, because like you said, facial expressions are
genetically encoded.