[nabs-l] NFB website and related sites temporarily unavailable?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 03:20:25 UTC 2011

nfb.org is back up.  I don't know about Newsline.  I got an email
from them last week saying they were still working on
maintenance.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex