[nabs-l] Blindness versus other minority groups

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 03:20:40 UTC 2011

I have never understood the difference between making eye contact
and facing the person you're talking to, and have just faced the
person and they're usually fine with that.  How do you make eye
contact and know nonvisually that you are in fact making eye
contact? I'd be interested to hear your ideas!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex